Welcome to Bridges to Health Massage Therapy Training Seminars
Bridges To Health Seminars focus on Orthopedic Massage and functional assessment. The core elements within our seminars are myofascial work and incorporating movement: active, passive and pin and stretch techniques. We believe that massage education should be dynamic; should help develop the ‘thinking therapist’ and must be fun. We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming seminars.
- Looks at the art of massage a bit differently
- Provides the ‘why of what we do’
- Allows you to learn in a fun environment, just “laughing your hands off”!
- Provides massage techniques you can incorporate tomorrow
- Allows for ample supervised hand-on practice time
- Provides a multimedia continue educational experience
Focused on orthopedic massage and functional assessment, these therapeutic massage therapy seminars strengthen skills that will set you apart in the massage community.
Regardless of the topic, Bridges to Health Massage Therapy Seminars all incorporate our signature movement techniques to facilitate muscle and facial changes, decrease pain and improve overall mobility in your clients. CLICK HERE to register for one of our seminars.